• Combination Gear Spanner Set 8 Piece Metric (Part No. K3100)
Sizes: 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19mm
• Combination Gear Spanner Set 8 Piece Imperial (Part No. K3101)
Sizes: 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4"
• The strong fine gear ratcheting ring end needs as little as 5° of sweep to move fastener, a standard fixed ring end needs a minimum of 30°, or 6 times the area.
• Kincrome Gear Spanner ratcheting ring end has a Peripheral Drive™ configuration that virtually eliminates the rounding off of fasteners.
• The narrow and thin head, combined with fine gear tooth design makes the Kincrome Gear Spanner suitable for working in tight and hard to access areas where a ratchet and socket will not fit.
• Combined with the 'Fine Tooth' technology Kincrome Gear Spanners are the 'state of the art' in spanners, and come with a handy plastic storage case.
• The ratcheting ring feature allows increased working speed, eliminating the need to remove the spanner from the fastener after each turn
• With a 0° offset, the Gear ring head has directional arrows on both sides indicating either forward or reverse direction
• To change direction simply turn the spanner over
• Chrome Vanadium Steel