• The range of Kincrome Spanners which has undergone exhaustive independent testing, is now 80% stronger than the ASME (American • Society of Mechanical Engineers Standard) and 130% stronger than the German DIN standard.
• The stronger, lighter and greatly enhanced quality of the Kincrome spanner range leaves many name brand competitors in its wake.
• Features include a thinner head allowing the spanner to reach tighter areas, a rounder shaft for a more comfortable grip when applying greater torque, a lighter weight, and the shorter length decreases radial movement by up to 20%.
• Construction of the range is from forged Chrome Vanadium Steel (Cr-V) hardened, tempered and chrome plated with a slight satin finish for corrosion protection.
• Increased Molybdenum Manganese and Nickel content provide greater strength and corrosion resistance.
• Forged from Chrome Vanadium Steel (Cr-V), hardened, tempered, chrome plated and polished with a light satin finish for corrosion protection
• Ring and jaw offset at 45°
• Thinner head for hard to reach fasteners
• For heavy duty application
• Increased torque capacity
• Exceeds international ASME & DIN standards
• Sizes: 6 x 7mm, 8 x 9mm, 10 x 11mm,12 x 13mm, 14 x 15mm, 16 x 17mm, 18 x 19mm, 20 x 22mm, 21 x 23mm, 24 x 27mm, 30 x 32mm
• Offset 45°
• Finish Satin
• Type Combination
• Material Chrome Vanadium Steel (Cr-V)
• Standard ASME & DIN