• The Kincrome Gear Spanner has all the benefits of standard spanners and more.
• The strong fine gear ratcheting ring end needs as little as 5° of sweep to move fastener, a standard fixed ring end needs a minimum of 30°, or 6 times the area.
• The narrow and thin head, combined with fine gear tooth design makes the Kincrome Gear Spanner suitable for working in tight and hard to access areas where a ratchet and socket will not fit.
• The Kincrome Reverse Gear Spanner offers high torque capabilities combined with outstanding quality and performance
• Kincrome ratcheting Double Ring Spanners offer the user the convenience of two sizes in one spanner
• The reverse switch eliminates the need to turn over the spanner when changing direction, allowing the user to complete a job faster and more efficiently
• The Kincrome Reverse Gear spanner has a 13° offset angle on the head, providing greater clearance in the working area for the user's fingers
• Kincrome Reverse Gear Spanner - the 'top performer' in spanner technology
• Includes plastic storage tray.
• Offset 13°
• Type Double Ring
• Material Chrome Vanadium Steel (Cr-V)
• Standard ASME & DIN
• Sizes: 8 x 9mm, 10 x 11mm, 12 x 13mm, 14 x 15mm, 16 x 18mm, 17 x 19mm
• Sizes: 5/16 x 3/8", 7/16 x 1/2", 9/16 x 5/8", 11/16 x 3/4"