BONUS Husqvarna TACTI-CUT S50 PLUS 350mm BLADE - VALUED @ $79.00
Optimal : Concrete, Cured concrete hard, Cured concrete medium, Cured concrete soft, Cured concrete abrasive
Good : Reinforced concrete, Brick, Roof tile, Ductile iron
Acceptable : Granite, Marble, Abrasive
• The Husqvarna K 770 is a powerful all-round power cutter with features that make it one of the best power cutters on the market.
• Equipped with semi-automatic SmartTension™ system allows for optimal power transmission, minimum wear and maximum belt life.
• The light weight, outstanding power-to-weight ratio, the reliable start and exceptionally low vibrations mean less strain and maximized productivity.
• Suitable for road work and easy to cut in a straight or curved track or close to sidewalk when used with KV7 trolley.
• Easy and optimal belt tensioning: the semi-automatic SmartTension minimises the risk of under- and over tensioning
• Light and powerful: a light, compact and powerful machine with superior power-to-weight ratio
• Heavy-duty cutting arm: the new-designed cast magnesium crankcase has a three-bolt joint to attach the cutting head, enabling higher torsional rigidity than the previous two-bolt solution.
• Long service intervals: a strong Poly-V belt combined with our maintenance-free DuraStarter™ and efficient filter-system Active Air Filtration™ ensure long service intervals.
• Engine : Output power 5 hp
• Cylinder displacement : 4.48 cu.inch
• Electrode gap : 0.02 in
• Cutting depth : max 5 in
• Blade diameter : max 14 in
• Arbor diameter : 0.8/1 in
• Blade thickness : max 0.2 in
• Peripheral speed : max 18000 fpm
• Sound power level : guaranteed (LWA) 115 dB(A)
• Sound pressure level at operators ear : 101 dB(A)
• Vibrations left/front handle : 2.0 m/s²
• Vibrations right/rear handle : 2.3 m/s²
1 YEAR 'AUSTRALIA WIDE' WARRANTY