• Hitachi H65SB3(H1) 1400W 18kg Demolition Jack Hammer - H65SB3(H1)
• The Hitachi 18kg Demolition Jack Hammer, H65SB3(H1), is the best in its class for demolition performance, rating around 19% higher than the older model, H65SB2.
• Thanks to the optimized striking specifications and the large heavy dity cylindrical striker, the chisel easily cuts into the application.
• The H65SB3(H1) features improved handling including a lock-on button, large switch lever, soft grip handle that fits comfortably into the users hand and
• A 360° Soft touch rotatable front handle with comfortable soft grip.
• The Aluminium die-cast body with internal double-insulation construction makes the housing more rigid, significantly enhancing the durability of the motor unit.
• The user vibration protection (UVP) system reduces vibration to a tri-axial vibration value of 15.5m/s² by combining these vibration control features; optimised hammering mechanism, shock-absorbing construction and low vibration handle.
• High demolishing performance whilst still achieving low vibration and low noise
• Powerful 1400W motor for fast and efficient demolition performance
• User Vibration Protection (UVP) internal vibration absorber & low vibration handle reduces user vibration
• High impact energy of 45 Joules for the toughest jobs
• Aluminium Housing Body (AHB) firmly holds the armature, improving the durability of the motor
• Soft grip low vibration rear handle for improved useability and reduced fatigue
• Large trigger switch with lock on function for easy operation and continuous use
• Full range of genuine Hitachi 30mm Hex demolition bits available
• Bit shank: 30 mm Hex
• Input power: 1,400 W
• Full load impact: 1,400 (min-1)
• Joules: 45 j
• Weight: 18 kg
• Length: 731 mm
• 1 x Bull point
• 1 x Chisel
• 1 x Hexagon bar wrench
• 1 x Carry case with wheels
3 Years 'Australia Wide' Warranty
This unit is great value for the power it delivers. One of the best hammers we have used in this size. Breaks old 100mm reinforced concrete with ease.