Hafele Door Lock Morticer Attachment Kit. #DBB-MORTICER
• The DBB Morticer, manufactured by Souber Tools, produces a perfect lock recess every time.
• Used and acclaimed by locksmiths and builders alike, the original DBB Morticer has proven to be an invaluable and reliable tool for anyone regularly fitting mortice locks.
• For anyone who regularly fits mortice locks it will prove invaluable - an accurate, speedy and professional tool that will save time and money.
• This new version is a great step forward, as it sees the introduction of a number of new features and accessories, based on the feedback provided by customers from around the globe.
• Some of the new features and accessories are noted below;
• NEW “Anti-lock” screw-on cutter technology for quicker cutter change.
• NEW Plunging Cutters, ideal for fitting of tubular latches.
• NEW Long Drill kit, designed specifically for easy installation of Electric lock cables
• Cuts a mortice for the body and for the face plate.
• Fast and accurate on doors from 40mm - 85mm thick
• Cuts Lock Forend as well as Lock Body.
• Can cut door hinges and also some strike plates and electric releases.
• Uses snap-in cutters.
• Uses vertical guides, height and depth stops to ensure you do not overrun the cut area.
• Wide range of accessories and special attachments.
• All parts are replaceable.
• Robust construction and precision manufacture.
• Supplied complete with operating manual and plastic carry case.
• Saves time and money
• Increases accuracy and speed of mortice cutting
• Can be used on wooden or (with special cutters) aluminium doors
• The self-centring jig cuts marking-up time.
• Only requires a power drill to work
• Dependable and reliable
• All parts are replaceable
• three (3) wood cutters
• plastic carrying case
• Instruction Manual
• Standard shaft (for locks up to 100mm)
Just Tools will honour all warranties as offered by each manufacturer (as per above details)
Please fill in your warranty card or register online if required on the purchase of any product.
All warranty claims can be dealt with at your closest authorised repair agent or dealer.
A copy of your proof of purchase (Tax Invoice) will be required for all warranty claims.
If tools are returned to Just Tools for Warranty claims, the end user is responsible for the freight charge for return of the item, however, once the warranty repair is complete, the items will be dispatched at the cost of Just Tools.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!