Gorilla Quick Connect Ladder Leveller. #GLL-01
Level your ladder in less than five seconds!
• Extends a full 25cm
• Ideal for working around stairways.
• Extra-large Swivel Show with Spur Plate.
• No Cutting Required.
Finally, a system that enables quick, secure attachment or detachment of ladder accessories, minimizing weight and bulk on ladders that are already too heavy, too bulky and too awkward.
• The Quick Connect Ladder Levelling system does just that.
• Just snap the leveller on and go to work.
• When you're done, pop it off, put it in your tool box or snap it onto another ladder for a different job. No other leveller provides as much versatility or safety.
• Now you can simply and quickly attach a ladder leveller to any ladder.
• By installing Base Units to multiple ladders you are essentially equipping each one of them with a levelling system while adding a minimal amount of weight.
• Why carry an extra nine pounds when it's not necessary.
• Each base unit weighs only 2.26kg.
• Standards Tested - Meets load bearing requirements of 130kg industrial ladder standard AS/NZS1892
• Ladder Compatibility - Fits most aluminium and fibreglass, extension, combination, articulating, or sectional ladders.
• Base Unit Installation Method - Attaches to ladder rail with 3 mounting bolts, fender washers and nylon locking nuts
• Locking System - Stainless steel, double-row ratchet teeth, precision cut for precise 3/16" incremental adjustments.
• Safety Lock – Patented, Fully automatic, Stainless steel, Anti-trip, Back-up Safety Lock
• Weight of Base Units - 0.25kg
• Weight of Ladder Leveller - 2.2kg
• 2 x GLL-02 Quick Connect Base Units
• 1 x GLL-03 Quick Connect Ladder Leveller
• Installation Hardware
Tools Required for installation:
Drill, 11/32" Drill Bit, 1/2" Wrench & 3/16" Alan Wrench
12 MONTHS WARRANTY
Just Tools will honour all warranties as offered by each manufacturer (as per above details)
Please fill in your warranty card or register online if required on the purchase of any product.
All warranty claims can be dealt with at your closest authorised repair agent or dealer.
A copy of your proof of purchase (Tax Invoice) will be required for all warranty claims.
If tools are returned to Just Tools for Warranty claims, the end user is responsible for the freight charge for return of the item, however, once the warranty repair is complete, the items will be dispatched at the cost of Just Tools.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed