• The Festool vacuum clamping system makes the seemingly impossible become possible - clamping without limits.
• The high-quality plastic pads ensure no marks are left behind, even on highly polished surfaces.
• The lightweight and compact unit is easily transported in a systainer, and clamps securely to work pieces up to 30kg and 1m².
• The system can be easily expanded with a second clamp for larger work pieces, and can rotate 360°, and pivot 90°.
• There are four different pads available to allow clamping of curved or rounded work pieces, and pads can be changed easily and without tools thanks to the FastFix System.
• Clamping of non-porous workpieces up to 30kg
• Use with the MFT 3 multifunction table
Strengths And Benefits
• Does not damage or mark surfaces
• Base can be attached easily using clamps or screws
• 360° rotation and 90° tilt for full manoeuvrability
• Compact and light for easy transport
• FastFix system allows fast tool-free pad changes
• Power consumption at 50 Hz : 160 - 200 W
• Power consumption at 60 Hz : 200 - 230 W
• Pump capacity at 50 Hz : 2.7 m³/h
• Pump capacity at 60 Hz : 3.5 m³/h
• Minimum vacuum : 81%-810 mbar
• Vacuum pad VAC SYS VT 275 x 100mm
• Vacuum hose
• SYS 4 Systainer
• Vacuum clamping unit VAC SYS SE2
Clamping without a trace
The high-quality plastic used in the vacuum pad is so soft and flexible that the material surface is thoroughly protected. Even highly polished surfaces stay free of scratches and damage.
A strong hold
The clamping unit supports work pieces up to 30kg and 1m². For large work pieces, simply expand the system with a second clamping unit. A foot release valve allows you to release the suction while holding the work piece with two hands.
Versatile and flexible
You can securely clamp curved or rounded work pieces, thanks to the four different vacuum pads available. The FastFix system allows pads to be changed over quickly and tool-free.
Clamping without limits
The vacuum clamping system allows you to process work pieces from all sides without re-clamping, because the vacuum pad can be rotated through 360° and pivoted up to 90°.
3 Year 'Australia Wide' Warranty