• Building site radio SYSROCK, BR10-AUS
• FM radio with Bluetooth and AUX-IN jack
• Operation with Festool battery packs (ideally with BPC 18 lithium-ion) or power cord
• Comes with 230V plug-in power adapter and 3.5mm AUX-IN cable
• 87.5 - 108 Mhz frequency range
• 10.8 - 18V battery intercace
• 10 W speaker
• Dimension (L x W x H) : 102 x 149 x 94 mm
• Weight (without external battery pack) : 0.7 kg
• FM radio
• Music streaming via bluetooth and AUX-In input for connecting different devices like smartphone, MP3-Player, tablet etc.
• Bluetooth phone booster and hands free function turn the SYSRock into a hands free phone for constant availability
STRENGTHS & BENEFITS
• Compact, robust design with flexible, unbreakable antenna
• Shock- and slip-resistant all around rubber coating
• Adjustable positioning
• Intuitive handling with large buttons including 4 station buttons for station memory
• White illuminated LCD dot matrix display with RDS feature (information on stations, titles, artist, tim, etc.)
• Perfect room-filling sound with 10 watt neodymium speakers with water spray protection
• Digital Sound Processor (DSP) – automatically adjusts bass on the selected volume
• Worksite radio SYSROCK
• Power cable
Note: Battery pack and charger not included
3 Year 'Australia Wide' Warranty
Festool SYSROCK Jobsite Radio: Rock-star quality speaker on any worksite
Fill the shop or jobsite with unbelievably big sound from the ...
Construction site radio | SYSROCK BR 10 | SYSROCK BR 10 DAB+ (EN)
Lightweight, compact, powerful: Festool's SYSROCK BR 10 constr...
Festool SysRock Job Site Radio
I was asked by Festool to take a look at a pre-production SysR...
Festool SYSROCK BR 10
Démonstration de streaming Bluetooth avec un iPhone 6. Retrouv...
I have used the radio on the site and it performs well, it is ergonomic friendly and has most of the attributes one expects from a work site product I am overall very pleased with the performance and the obvious rugged construction.