• A table with unlimited possibilities.
• Festool's Multifunction table is just that - a table that embodies versatile work with an integrated system.
• Work pieces of nearly any shape or size can be secured firmly for precision work, and its compact folded size make it easy to transport to any location.
• V-grooves around the outer edge of the table create a system for joining numerous tables, joining to the guide extension MFT/3-VL , or for attaching many sliding clamps, stops and guides.
• The perforated top gives flexibility to attach clamps in the most suitable spot to securely clamp your work piece, a feature that is vitally important for safe and accurate work.
• The MFT table is covered by Festool's comprehensive 3-year warranty.
• Safe clamping and securing of work pieces
• Base support for KAPEX Compound Mitre Saw
• Precise processing of work pieces
• Extension platform to Compact Module System (CMS)
• Base for vacuum clamping options with VAC SYS
STRENGTHS & BENEFITS
• Mobile use with compact folded design and light weight
• Ergonomic work positioning with table height of 900 mm (MFT 3)
• Safe sawing and precise routing with guide rail
• Flexible clamping options due to perforated top
• Compatibility with Compact Module System (CMS)
• Table dimensions : 869 x 581 mm
• Working height with legs : 790 mm
• Load capacity : 120 kg
• Maximum workpiece thickness : 78 mm
• Max. workpiece width : 700 mm
• Weight : 19 kg
• Table with perforated top
• Foldaway legs