• Compact,versatile and mobile
• The compact and light weight design make it ideal for mobile use.
• Great application versatility; cutting boards and panels up to 305 x 60 mm, square timber up to 60mm thick or cutting skirting boards and cornices to precise angles - quick and easy.
• Extremely compact with flush mounted guide rods and a light weight of 17.80kg.
• It makes no compromises in terms of precision and versatility of use.
• A mitre angle up to 60 degrees on both sides and a bevel angle of up to 46 or 47 degrees on both sides.
• Sawing panels and laminate
• Cutting plastic and steel cable ducts to size
• Cutting grooves to a defined depth
• Trimming aluminium and other non ferrous metal profiles
• Trimming skirting boards and cornices up to 120 mm in height
• Cutting strip material to fit
• Cutting beams and boards up to 60 mm thick and square timber up to 88 mm thick
Strengths And Benefits
• Compact, lightweight design for easy transport and use in small areas
• LED spotlight casts the saw blade shadow on to the workpiece as an exact cutting line
• Quick and easy setup and packup
• Power consumption : 1200 W
• No-load speed : 1,300 - 3,500 min
• Saw blade diameter : 216 mm
• Cutting capacity at 90° : 305 mm x 60 mm
• Cutting depth at 45°/90° : 215 mm x 60 mm
• Cutting depth 45°/45° (left) : 215 mm x 40 mm
• Inclination angle : 47/46
• Mitre angle : 60/60
• Dimensions (W x D x H) : 700 mm x 535 mm x 430 mm
• Connection Ø d/e : 27/36
• KS 60 Sliding Compound Mitre Saw
• HW Universal Saw Blade W36
• Mobile Work Stand with Left and Right Attachments
• 1 x FSZ 120 Clamps
• LED Spotlight
• Smart Bevel
• Adapter Feet
• Tool Manual
3 YEAR 'AUSTRALIA WIDE' WARRANTY
KAPEX KS 60 Compound Mitre Saw
Small, compact and lightweight yet precise and versatile.
The new KAPEX KS 60 sliding compound mitre saw
Introducing our new Festool KAPEX KS 60. More Festool: ------...
Festool Kapex KS 60 sliding compound mitre saw
Built with passion. Built for you. Festool UK's Technical Trai...
Sliding compound mitre saw | KAPEX KS 60 E (EN)
Mobility, precision and a versatile range of applications – al...
clean cut top and bottom using the kapex mitre saw dave stanton woodworking
Dave Stanton has a quick tip on how to get a clean cut top and...