• Compact, versatile and mobile
• The compact and light weight design make it ideal for mobile use.
• Great application versatility; cutting boards and panels up to 305 x 60 mm, square timber up to 60mm thick or cutting skirting boards and cornices to precise angles - quick and easy.
• Extremely compact with flush mounted guide rods and a light weight of 17.80kg.
• It makes no compromises in terms of precision and versatility of use.
• A mitre angle up to 60 degrees on both sides and a bevel angle of up to 46 or 47 degrees on both sides.
• Sawing panels and laminate
• Cutting plastic and steel cable ducts to size
• Cutting grooves to a defined depth
• Trimming aluminium and other non ferrous metal profiles
• Trimming skirting boards and cornices up to 120 mm in height
• Cutting strip material to fit
• Cutting beams and boards up to 60 mm thick and square timber up to 88 mm thick
Strengths And Benefits
• Compact, lightweight design for easy transport and use in small areas
• LED spotlight casts the saw blade shadow on to the workpiece as an exact cutting line
• Quick and easy setup and packup
• Power consumption : 1200 W
• No-load speed : 1,300 - 3,500 min
• Saw blade diameter : 216 mm
• Cutting capacity at 90° : 305 mm x 60 mm
• Cutting depth at 45°/90° : 215 mm x 60 mm
• Cutting depth 45°/45° (left) : 215 mm x 40 mm
• Inclination angle : 47/46
• Mitre angle : 60/60
• Dimensions (W x D x H) : 700 mm x 535 mm x 430 mm
• Connection Ø d/e : 27/36
• 216mm Sliding Compound Mitre Saw KS 60 E
• HW Universal Saw Blade W36
• Clamp FSZ 120
• LED Spotlight
• Smart Bevel
• Adapter Feet
• Tool manual
3 YEAR 'AUSTRALIA WIDE' WARRANTY