• For corner and butt joining of benchtops up to 900 mm wide.
• For router cutter diameter of 14 mm and copying ring diameter of 30 mm.
• The APS worktop template makes it easy to create flush joins in wood boards at 90° angles.
• The template is secured firmly using the integrated clamping mechanism, for precise results – even when making multiple routing passes in the same groove.
• Panel depths greater than 900 mm also possible using the extension profiles
• Robust routing template made from aluminum
• For corner and panel joints with fixed fence with panel depths of 600 and 650 mm or, if moved, up to 900 mm
• For groove cutters with 14 mm diameter and copying rings with 30 mm diameter, recommended for OF 2200 router
• Additionally with two routing templates that can be freely positioned for making recesses for conventional fittings on the underside of panels
• Dimensions ie. mm x mm x mm or mm : 1000 x 380 x 16 mm
• Adjustment (mm) : Panel depth with corner joints, without adjustment 600/650 mm, or with adjustment 900 mm
• Bolt Length (mm) : 65/150 mm (for worktop connectors)
• Panel depth with corner joints, without adjustment (mm) : 600/650 mm
• Panel depth with corner joints, with adjustment (mm) : 900 mm
• Routing Worktop Template
• Profile MFS-VP 1000
• 3x Bolt