• One tool with all the benefits
• Festool's RO 125 gear-driven eccentric sander with unique ROTEX principle is the compact all-rounder for coarse or fine sanding, and polishing tasks.
• In rotary mode, the material removal rate is about three times greater than a normal eccentric sander.
• Change to eccentric motion with the flick of a switch for fine finishing sanding, and back to rotary mode for perfect, hologram-free polishing.
• Pad changes are quick, easy and tool-free, and a lightweight, ergonomic machine design ensures all day comfort, regardless of the sanding position.
• Use with a Festool Dust Extractor for the perfect, dust-free finish with every job.
• The sander is covered by Festool's comprehensive 3-year warranty.
• Main Applications
• Sanding off old paint and varnish
• Sanding wooden materials
• Renovation work such as sanding steps
• Preliminary and coarse sanding of repair compound
• Hologram-free polishing
STRENGTHS & BENEFITS
• Coarse sander, fine sander and polisher in one tool
• FastFix interface for tool-free pad changes
• Ideal ergonomic grip positions and low weight
• Easy edge sanding with no kickback thanks to the pad protector
• Smooth start-up and constant speed under load
• Power consumption : 500 W
• Connection Ø d/e : 27 mm
• ROTEX rotary motion speed : 300-600 min–¹
• Eccentric motion speed : 3,000-6,000 min–¹
• Sanding stroke : 3.6 mm
• FastFix sanding pad Ø : 125 mm
• Soft FastFix sanding pad Ø 125 mm
• StickFix abrasive
• Pad protector
• SYS 2 T-LOC Systainer
• Operating tool
3 YEAR WARRANTY