• Centred copying ring clamped without tools for simple and fast change.
• Optimised precision and no twisting of the base plate during routing through clamping of the double column.
• Easily installed extraction adapter and impact hood with 360° rotation ensure perfect extraction.
• Convenient router bit change with lock ensures release of the clamping collet without conversion of the spanner.
• No reworking required thanks to the fast and accurate setting of routing depth with zero function and accurate locking.
• Intelligent MMC electronics ensures that the routing is material-specific by maintaining a constant speed.
• Simple change of the adapter rods through quick release and firm clamping of the stops with a clamping screw.
• plug it-system prevents hoses and cables from entangled during tool changes.
• Power consumption 1400 W
• Idle engine speed 10000-22500 min¹
• Routing depth adjustment range 70 mm
• Fine height adjustment range 8 mm
• Connection dia. d/e 27/36 mm
• Weight 4,5 kg
• Power supply 240 V
• Mains frequency 50 Hz
• Ø 1/4" clamping collet
• Ø 1/2" clamping collet
• Parallel side fence with fine adjustment and extraction hood
• Copy ring Ø 30 mm
• Extraction hood, top
• Chip deflector
• operation tool
3 YEAR WARRANTY