• Festool's OF1010 router is the ideal compact tool for profiling, trenching, rebating and routing dovetails.
• Its light weight and balanced, ergonomic design make it perfect for one-handed operation.
• MMC electronics adapt the machine to the working material and provide temperature monitoring, protecting your investment.
• Festool's routing systems easily adopt the router to a range of tasks, such as creating perfect dovetail joins, accurate adjustable cabinet holes, or using the router as a bench-mounted tool.
• Combined with a Festool Dust Extractor, the extraction hood and chip deflector guarantee clean working conditions.
• The router is covered by Festool's comprehensive 3-year warranty.
• Rounding, chamfering, rebating and profiling edges
• Recessing metal fittings
• Trenching rear panels and recessing dovetail batons
• Routing plasterboard with the guide system
• Making positioning holes for cabinet shelves
Strengths And Benefits
• Quick acting brake for improved safety
• MMC electronics for speed and temperature monitoring
• Routing depth adjustments 1/10mm
• Chip extraction integrated into the router base
• Light weight and one-handed operation
• Power Consumption : 1010 W
• No-load Speed : 10,000 - 24,000 min–¹
• Collet Ø : 6 - 8 mm
• Routing Depth Adjustment Range : 55 mm
• Fine Height Adjustment range : 8 mm
• Connection Ø d/e : 27 mm
• Ø 1/4" collet
• Parallel side fence
• Guide rail adapter
• Chip deflector
• SYS 3 T-LOC systainer
3 YEAR WARRANTY