• Bring the workshop with you
• The mobile workshop is easy to use and easy to transport, thanks to its ergonomic design and low weight.
• In just a few steps, the compact unit assembles to become a stable work station with direct access to your tools.
• It's flexible worktop can be extended for use with larger workpieces.
• Outstanding transportation up and down steps thanks to the large wheels, which are fully rubber lined and shock resistant.
• If the customer does not come to the workshop, the workshop goes to the customer.
• The mobile workshop is easy to use, which makes transportation and assembly and disassembly particularly easy.
• In no time, the extremely compact unit turns into a stable workspace where all tools are in place within easy reach.
• Just like in your own workshop.
• Easy to take stairs thanks to large impact-resistant wheels made of solid rubber
• Easy to load with just one person in a vehicle thanks to the adjustable push handle, sliding surfaces and recessed handle on the base element.
• Effortless assembly and disassembly and compact dimensions
• Individually expandable work surface and storage space. Easily add multiple multifunction tables and SYSTAINER pull-out drawers
• Sturdy work surface consisting of a replacement plate with holes and an aluminum profile. Provides flexible clamping and fastening options
• Ideally suited for Stow, transport, work - all in one
• The ideal partner for mobile, semi-stationary work on the construction site
• Transport and mobile transport of SYSTAINERS, hand tools and consumables
• MW 1000 Mobile Workshop
• Pull Out Drawer
• Side Extension Table
• Length : 641 mm
• Width : 600 mm
• Height 1076 mm
• Table Dimensions : 445 mm x 636 mm
• Extension table dimensions: 970 x 445mm
• Work Height : 900 mm
• Roller Diameter : 200 mm
• Drawer Load Capacity : 20 kg
• Load Capacity : 100 kg
• Weight : 19 kg
• Easy transportation
Large, rubber lined, shock resistant wheels make transportation easy, even up and down steps.
• Flexible and precise
Stable worktop, comprising of perforated top and aluminium profile, offers flexible clamping and attachment options.
• Ergonomic design
Handle with adjustable angle, sliding surfaces and recessed grip on the pan for easy loading into a vehicle by just one person.
• Extend your work area
If the worktop area is not large enough, it can be easily extended to accommodate large workpieces by adding a side extension table.
• Extend your storage area
Safely store your power tools, hand tools, accessories and consumables for mobile working on the construction site.
• Easy to use
Compact dimensions and effortless assembly and disassembly make the MW 1000 easy to use.
Mobile workshop | MW 1000 - Festool
The mobile workshop by Festool is your workplace to go! With a...
MW 1000 Quick Guide - Mounting a drawer
DE: Montage eines Auszugs FR: Monter un tiroir ES: Montando un...
MW 1000 Quick Guide - Assembling the base
DE: Montage der Basis FR: Assemblage de la base ES: Ensambland...