• Lightweight yet powerful
• Festool's CTM 26 litre extractor guarantees efficient dust and chip extraction, extremely important for sawing, sanding or routing work on site or in the workshop.
• Compact and lightweight, it's clever flat filter design maximises the volume of dust that can be held while maintaining high suction power.
• Suction power is adjustable and the switch on/shut off function allows the extractor to turn on automatically when required and turn off when not.
• Approved for Dust Class M - and with the option of fitting air modules, Festool's CTM 26 with HEPA promises healthy, dust free working conditions at every job.
• CTM 26 Dust Extractor
• Self Cleaning Filter Bag
• Antistatic Smooth Suction Hose D27 x 3.5 m
• Floor Nozzle Set 27 mm / 36 mm
• Plastic Curved Hand Tube 36 mm
• Plastic Tube Set 36 mm
• Cover for Intake Manifold
• Integrated Hose Garage
• SYS-Dock with T-LOC Function
• Cable Wrap
• Tool Manual
• Workshop and on site cleaning
• Automatic operation with power tools
• Wet and dry extraction
• Work centre and Systainer transport
• Product Name : CTM 26 Dust Extractor
• Power Consumption : 350 W - 1,200 W
• Maximum Airflow : 3,900 l/min
• Maximum Vacuum : 24,000 Pa
• Filter Surface Area : 6,318 cm2
• Container/Filter Bag Capacity : 26 L / 24 L
• Dust Approval Rating : Dust Class M - medium risk dust such as mineral and wood dust
• Mains Cable : Rubber Insulated
• Mains Cable Length : 7.5 m
• Maximum Wattage of Connected Tool : 2,400 W
• Dimensions - L x W x H : 630 mm x 365 mm x 540 mm
• Weight : 13.9 kg
• Dust extractors and tools with antistatic function to prevent static buildup when working.
CLEANTEC Connection System
• Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
• Speed control for adjusting to the working material.
• Health protection flow sensor which monitors a minimum air speed of 20m/sec and issues a warning if the air speed falls below that value.
Smooth Sleeve Hose
• With a smooth exterior which allows it to slide over surfaces perfectly
3 YEAR WARRANTY
Festool dust extractors have integral automatic electronic switch on/shut off functionality and a smooth delay start up to avoid power surges.
The flat filter design allows the filter bag to unfold easily and expand to use almost 100% of its capacity. Hold more dust in a more compact extractor.
High suction power
Super strong and yet super small, the high power turbine provides considerable higher suction power but takes up very little room.
Can be retrofitted with the Bluetooth® module to allow the extractor to be controlled via the remote control on the suction hose and started automatically when a Festool cordless tool with Bluetooth® battery pack is switched on.
Tool and accessory systainers and Festool's Work Centre can be securely attached via the Sys-Dock system. Transport all your tools at once, effortlessly and efficiently.
The hose garage and cord holder keep the suction hose and mains cable tidily stored, eliminating tripping hazards. The locking brake and large wheels ensure complete stability.
Festool CT Dust Extractors: The Latest Generation
Keeping your work clean has never been so easy: thanks to its ...
Quick guide to the Festool Bluetooth system
Ever wondered how Festool's Bluetooth system works? Well, in t...
Getting Started: Festool Bluetooth Modules and Remotes
This video shows how to get started with the Festool Bluetooth...
Festool Tips and Tricks | Pairing the Bluetooth remote with dust extractor
Pairing the Bluetooth remote with the receiver on your dust ex...