• Approved for Dust Class M - and promises healthy, dust free working conditions at every job.
• Small extractor, big on performance
• Perfect for mobile work with its compact dimensions, low weight and sturdy wheels
• Touch control for intuitive dust extractor operation
• The main filter can be changed easily from outside
• Cleaning accessories come included as standard and are stowed on the dust extractor
• Container/ filter bag capacity 15l
• Flat storage area – ideal for temporary storage of work materials
• Festool dust extractors are fitted with a circuit breaker for safety when a connected load of 1200 watts is exceeded.
• Some tools that draw higher wattage can trigger the circuit breaker and if initiated requires the reset button above the socket to be pushed in and reset.
• When requiring to use larger wattage tools with dust extraction it is recommended the tool is operated off a separate outlet and a • Bluetooth system can then be used to switch the dust extractor on and off as required.
• When using tools it is recommended you always use the correct consumable for best results as even lower wattage tools can trip the circuit breaker if the system isn’t matched to the application. (e.g.: saw blade not matched to material)
• SELFCLEAN Filter Bag
• Bluetooth® Technology
• Remote Switch On for Cordless Tools
• Antistatic Suction Hose D27/32x3.5 m
• Integrated Hose Garage
• Cable Wrap
• SYS-Dock with T-LOC Function
• Tool Manual
• Power Consumption : Maximum 1,200 W
• Maximum Airflow : 3,700 l/min
• Maximum Vacuum : 24,000 Pa
• Filter Surface Area : 3,369 cm2
• Container/Filter Bag Capacity : 15 L / 12.5 L
• Dust Approval Rating : Dust Class M - medium risk dust such as mineral and wood dust
• Mains Cable : Rubber Insulated
• Mains Cable Length : 7.5 m
• Dimensions - L x W x H : 470 x 320 x 430 mm
• Weight : 10.8 kg
3 YEAR WARRANTY