Festool Voucher via redemption at www.festool.com.au/knowledge/news/voucher-faq
• Clever and precise sliding compound saw
• The KAPEX Sliding Compound Mitre Saw is a true example of Festool's innovation.
• It's unique design allows maximum cutting capacity of the 10 inch saw blade, enabling you to cut 120 mm high skirting boards at their finished angle.
• Dual line laser beams clearly mark the exact width of the cut for positioning the work piece from the left or right.
• The variable width, expandable side fences provide secure and precise support even for long workpieces by increasing the surface area.
• Fine adjustments give millimetre precision for angle and bevel cuts and the twin sliding rails ensure smooth guidance of the saw blade for the perfect cut.
• The compact design means no space is required behind the saw, allowing you to work easily in restricted spaces.
• KS 120 R Sliding Compound Mitre Saw
• Universal Saw Blade HW W60
• Smart Bevel
• Work Piece Clamp
• Tool Manual
• Cutting boards and panels up to 305 mm x 88 mm
• Cutting crown molding up to 168 mm at finished angle
• Cutting framing timber and beams up to 88 mm thick
• Cutting plastic and steel cable ducts
• Cutting strip material to fit
• Trimming aluminium and other non ferrous metal profiles
• Product Name : KS 120 R KAPEX 260mm Slide Compound Mitre Saw
• Motor Type : Brushed
• Power Source : Corded
• Power Consumption : 1,600 W
• No Load Speed : 1,400 rpm - 3,400 rpm
• Power Lead Type : Fixed Lead
• Saw Blade Diameter : 260 mm
• Inclination Angle : 47° / 47°
• Mitre Angle : 50° / 60°
• Cutting Capacity at 90° : 305 mm x 88 mm
• Cutting Depth at 45°/90° : 215 mm x 88 mm
• Cutting Depth 90°/90° : 60 mm x 120 mm
• Cutting Depth 45°/45° Left : 215 mm x 40 mm
• Crown Moulding Mitre Cut at 45° : 168 mm
• Dimensions W x D x H : 713 mm x 500 mm x 470 mm
• Dust Extraction Connection Diameter : 27 mm / 36 mm
• Tool Weight : 23.1 kg
CLEANTEC Dust Extraction
• Standard adapter (27/36/50 mm) for dust extraction to safeguard the operator and the environment.
• Makes changing accessories or consumables for routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
• LED light for easy and precise positioning on the scribe mark.
• Multi Material Control power electronics with adjustable constant speed and temperature monitoring for work with all types of materials.
Quick Acting Brake
• For safe work when planing, sawing and routing.
• SERVICE all-inclusive
• Register your tools for warranty all-inclusive within 30 days of the date of purchase and access Festool's industry leading package of services.
• 3 YEAR Comprehensive Warranty
• 10 Year Parts Available
• Rapid Repair Service
3 YEAR 'AUSTRALIA WIDE' WARRANTY
Special cutting position
Innovative design maximises the cutting capacity of the 10 inch saw blade so you can cut 120 mm high skirting boards, crown moulding at their finished angle. The smart bevel makes it easy to transfer angles from the wall directly to the saw.
The KAPEX cuts bevels up to 47 degrees on either side and mitres up to 50 degrees to the left and 60 degrees to the right. The convenient bevel lock and fine bevel adjustment feature make it easy to cut precise bevel angles.
Compact and mobile
Compact, lightweight design for easy transport and use in small areas, enhanced mobility with the mobile work stand.
The dual line laser of the KAPEX marks the exact width of the cut so the work piece can be positioned from the left or right, simplifying the trenching process and providing perfect accuracy.
Fast blade changes
Change the blade to suit the material you are cutting with ease.
Tough for heavy duty work
Ribbing and high quality die cast magnesium provide a base with greater rigidity and less weight. Twin sliding rails with dual ball bearing mounting ensure smooth and reliable guidance of the saw blade.