• Lightweight and built for construction.
• Ideal for cutting roof battens, framing, paneling, shelving, ripping and trimming.
• Switch from cutting full sheets to plunge cuts for sink cut outs or vents in seconds.
• Rip cut and cross cut in materials up to 55 mm thick
• Ideal for mobile use on work sites & roofs
STRENGTHS & BENEFITS
• Easy setting of depth
• Pendulum hood remote control
• Guide wedge for safer work
• Inspection window and cut indicator
• FastFix saw blade changing system
• Idle engine speed : 2000 - 5200 rpm
• Saw blade diameter : 160 mm
• Angular range : 0-50°
• Cutting depth 0°/90° : 0-55 mm
• Cutting depth at 45°/50° : 42/38 mm
• Connection Ø d/e : 27/36 mm
• Weight (incl. saw blade) : 4.4 kg
• Operating HK 55 tool
• Standard carbide saw blade W18
• Tool manual
• SYSTAINER SYS 4 T-LOC
3 YEAR 'AUSTRALIA WIDE' WARRANTY
Festool TV 63 - HK 55/85 Introduction and Rip Cut
Our YouTube Kanal: https://www.youtube.com/FestoolInternationa...
Tool Tip: How to plunge cut with the Festool circ saw
The uber versatile HK & HKC circular saws are basically a 4-in...
Quick guide to the Festool HK/HKC 55 circular saws
More here: https://www.festool.com.au/tools/saws/circular-saws...