• H-CLASS Approved
• Hazardous dust doesn't stand a chance
• The 26 litre Festool special application dust extractor is your only answer for safe, efficient hazardous dust removal.
• Asbestos, mould, fibrous mineral dust, lead, cadmium, nickel, zinc chromate - the carcinogenic and pathogenic dust doesn't stand a chance.
• With the high power suction turbine and a 99.995% degree of filtration there is no danger to health.
• The two layer safety filter bag prevents contact with the dust when disposing of the bag. Approved for dust class H.
• For carcinogenic and pathogenic dust
• Flexible and clean in the workshop and on-site thanks to compact design
• Integral automatic electronic switch-on/shut-off for extraction from electric power tools
• Suitable for both wet and dry extraction
WORKING WITH HAZARDOUS DUST
• Test report: EVA Respirable Crystalline Silica and Total Respirable Dust Exposures Report ( click to view report )
• Test report: ESP Airborne Occupational Exposure Report ( click to view report )
IMPORTANT Information Regarding Circuit Breaker Electrical Standard
• Festool dust extractors are fitted with a circuit breaker for safety when a connected load of 1200 watts is exceeded.
• Some tools that draw higher wattage can trigger the circuit breaker and if initiated requires the reset button above the socket to be pushed in and reset.
• When requiring to use larger wattage tools with dust extraction it is recommended the tool is operated off a separate outlet and a Bluetooth system can then be used to switch the dust extractor on and off as required.
• When using tools it is recommended you always use the correct consumable for best results as even lower wattage tools can trip the circuit breaker if the system isn’t matched to the application. (e.g.: saw blade not matched to material)
• Maximum Airflow (litres per minute) : 3900.00 l/min
• Maximum Vacuum (Pa) : 24000.00 Pa
• Filter Surface Area (cm2) : 6318.00 cm²
• Container/Filter Bag Capacity (litres) : 26/24 l
• Power Consumption (W or kW) : 350 - 1000 W
• Auto Clean Function (Yes/No) : No
• Dust Approval Rating : Dust Class H - high risk dust such as carcinogenic or pathogen contaminated dust
• Mains Cable : Rubber Insulated
• Mains Cable Length (m) : 7.50 m
• Dimensions - L x W x H (mm) : 630 x 365 x 540 mm
• Weight (kg) : 13.90 kg
• CTH 26 Dust Extractor
• Safety Filter Bag
• Basic Cleaning Set 27 mm / 36 mm
• Integrated Hose Garage
• Cord Holder
• Antistatic Suction Hose D27/32x3.5 m
• SYS-Dock with T-LOC Function
• Tool Manual
• H Class Dust Extractors are excluded from Festool’s 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
• H Class Dust Extractors come with standard 12 month warranty.