• Maximum stability of joints up to a dowel size of 14 x 140 mm
• Patented routing principle unique to hand-held machines for accurate work with no kickbacks
• Saves more time compared to a stationary machine
• Stops that are quick and easy to adjust, for accurate results
• System accessories compatible with both DOMINO jointers
• The DOMINO XL DF 700 joining machine allows the tool to come to the workpiece, instead of the workpiece having to come to the tool, allowing you to work up to 50% faster than a bench mounted tool.
• Scribing and set up time is drastically reduced and tiring transportation of materials is eliminated.
• It's patented cutting motion and power make cutting smooth and easy, even in hardwood.
• Unbeatable joint stability and completely rotation proof joints make the DOMINO XL ideal for producing structural joints in solid wood.
• The innovative stop system gives quick, precise positioning in relation to a reference edge.
• Efficient dust extraction is provided when used with a Festool Dust Extractor.
• Motor Type : Brushed
• Power Source : Corded
• Power Consumption : 720 W
• No Load Speed : 21,000 rpm
• Power Lead Type : Plug-it Lead
• Depth Stop for Routing Depth : 15 mm - 70 mm
• Cutting Depth : 70 mm
• Cutter Diameter : 8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm, 14 mm
• Routing Height Adjustment : 10 mm - 50 mm
• Mitre Routing : 0° - 90°
• Dust Extraction Connection Diameter : 27 mm
• Tool Weight : 5.2 kg
• DF 700 DOMINO Joining Machine
• 1 x DOMINO Cutter D12
• Vertical Stop Attachment (support bracket)
• Plug-it Lead
• 2 x empty Domino Storage Inserts
• SYS 5 T-LOC Systainer
• Tool Manual
Business as usual
Bevel, mitre and vertical joints are easy to create with a host of alignment guides and easy viewing.
Five different depth stops and preset height adjustment to quickly centre the mortise in a range of material thicknesses.
Only one fixing mortise is required to position a workpiece perfectly. Easily increase the mortise width for clearance on both sides, making alignment easier.
The patented routing principle simultaneously rotates and oscillates, guaranteeing no kickback.
Stability in one DOMINO
Frame corners and rails are completely rotation proof and stable right from the first DOMINO in the joint.
Efficient dust extraction ensures dust is quickly removed from the source. Keep your workpiece and lungs clear.