• Lightweight yet powerful
• Maximum Airflow (litres per minute) : 3,900 l/min
• Maximum Vacuum (Pa) : 24,000 Pa
• Filter Surface Area (cm2) : 6,318 cm2
• Container/Filter Bag Capacity (litres) : 36 L / 34 L
• Power Consumption (W or kW) : Maximum 1200 W
• Auto Clean Function : Yes
• Dust Approval Rating : Dust Class M - medium risk dust such as mineral and wood dust
• Mains Cable : Rubber Insulated
• Mains Cable Length (m) : 7.5 m
• Dimensions - L x W x H (mm) : 630 mm x 365 mm x 596 mm
• Weight (kg) : 15.20kg
• CTM 36 HD Autoclean Dust Extractor
• CT 36 AC Replacement Waste Bags
• Antistatic Smooth Suction Hose D36/32 x 3.5 m
• Floor Nozzle Set 27 mm / 36 mm
• Plastic Tube Set 36 mm
• Plastic Curved Hand Tube 36 mm
• Locking Slide Comfort Clean
• Tool Manual
• Festool dust extractors have integral automatic electronic switch on/shut off functionality and a smooth delay start up to avoid power surges.
• The flat filter design allows the filter bag to unfold easily and expand to use almost 100% of its capacity.
• Hold more dust in a more compact extractor.
High suction power
• Super strong and yet super small, the high power turbine provides considerable higher suction power but takes up very little room.
• Can be retrofitted with the Bluetooth® module to allow the extractor to be controlled via the remote control on the suction hose and started automatically when a Festool cordless tool with Bluetooth® battery pack is switched on.
• Tool and accessory systainers and Festool's Work Centre can be securely attached via the Sys-Dock system. • Transport all your tools at once, effortlessly and efficiently.
• The hose garage and cord holder keep the suction hose and mains cable tidily stored, eliminating tripping hazards.
• The locking brake and large wheels ensure complete stability.
• APPROVED FOR DUST CLASS M of EC REGULATION
• M Class (Medium Risk) Dust
• M Class (medium risk) dust includes wood dust, dust from repair compound, filler and clear coats, dust from cement, concrete and tile cement, quartziferous materials such as sand and pebbles, and even paints such as latex and oil paints.
The occupational exposure limit for M Class dust is >0.1 mg/m3, which means you need a dust extractor that catches 99.9% of the dust.
• Read more about M Class dust here.
• Read more about Dust containing crystalline silica in construction work here.
• RESPIRABLE CRYSTALLINE SILICA: THE FACTS - View PDF
• New Worksafe Regulations effective 1st July 2019, where WorkSafe will be policing & regulating worksites (big & small) for M-CLASS Approved Dust Extractors.