• Continuous precision.
• Festool's 75mm wide belt sander is the ideal tool for sanding large workpieces with absolute precision, parallel to the grain.
• Working in only one direction along the grain prevents sanding rings from developing, thereby eliminating laborious and time consuming reworking.
• Easy to guide and comfortable to use, the BS 75 can also be quickly fitted to the flat area frame, significantly increasing the quality of your results.
• The available bench set can also quickly and easily convert the belt sander to a bench-mounted unit, and clean working conditions are guaranteed when used with a Festool Dust Extractor.
• The sander is covered by Festool's comprehensive 3-year warranty.
• Main Applications
• Fine sanding of flat surfaces
• Coarse sanding of flat surfaces
• Light sanding of high-quality, veneered surfaces
• Sanding out planing blemishes
• Sanding strip material (with bench unit)
STRENGTHS & BENEFITS
• Well-balanced centre of gravity ensures fatigue free work
• Strong motor pulling force ensures economic working
• Tool-free connection to flat area sanding frame
• Flexibility of a mobile or bench mounted unit with accessory kit
• Tool Weight (kg) : 3.8 kg
• Dust Extraction Connection Diameter (mm) : 27 mm / 36 mm
• Rated Belt Load (rpm) : 315 metres per minute
• Belt Length x Belt Width (mm) : 533 mm x 75 mm
• Sanding Area (mm) : 135 mm x 75 mm
• Power Lead Type : Fixed Lead
• Power Source : Corded
• Power Consumption (W or kW) : 700 W
• Motor Type : Brushed
• BS 75 Belt Sander
• 2 x 80 Grit Sanding Belts
• Bench Unit
• Sanding Frame
• SYS MAXI Systainer
• Tool Manual
3 YEAR WARRANTY