Bonus via redemption at www.festool.com.au/redeem until 27 December 2019
• The Festool PF 1200 aluminium composite milling machine is the perfect solution for anyone working regularly with aluminium composite panels such as Alucobond, Alupanel or Dibond.
• Precise, quick and neat - a faultless V-groove is produced on the guide rail right on site where it is needed.
• The feeler roller allows you to adjust the routing depth to suit different material thickness and a brake prevents excessive roller speed.
• When used with a Festool Dust Extractor, the enclosed hood design and integrated extraction port ensure maximum suction power and immediate removal of chips.
• The milling machine is covered by Festool's Cover for Repair Costs and Wearing Parts
• Fashioning 90° and 135° grooves
• Routing all aluminium composite panels
• Mobile use
• Use with Festool guide rail system
STRENGTHS & BENEFITS
• Removable feeler roller for different material thicknesses
• Blade cutter for rapid progress and effortless precision routing
• Robust, wear-resistant design for long service life
• Guide slot for Festool guide rail - no adapter needed
• Low weight for easy transport and mobile application
• Power consumption : 1200W
• No-load speed : 1900 - 5200
• Routing depth adjustment range : 0-9
• Connection Ø d/e : 27/36
• Max. cutter diameter : 118
• Operating PF 1200 tool
• 1400mm guide rail
• V-groove cutting wheel
• A4 feeler roller
• Setting gauge for guide rails
• SYSTAINER SYS 4 T-LOC
• Tool Manual
3 YEAR WARRANTY