• The EHL 65 EQ is an assembly planer that has been well designed right down to the finest detail.
• It has a planing width of 65 mm and accurate stepless cutting depth adjustment.
• The EHL can tackle virtually any task and provide the deepest cut on the market.
• The spiral blade ensures a smooth planing pattern and blades can be quickly and easily changed.
• At only 2.4 kg, the EHL is up to 30% lighter than equivalent planers, it's compact, balanced design allows for effortless one handed guidance.
• A Festool Dust Extractor can be used on the left or right side, guaranteeing efficient work while maintaining a clean workspace and dust free air.
• Tool Weight (kg) : 2.4 kg
• Rotational Speed (rpm) : 15,600 rpm
• Planing Width (mm) : 65 mm
• Planing Depth (mm) : 0 mm - 4 mm
• Rebate Depth (mm) : 23 mm
• Dust Extraction Connection Diameter (mm) : 27 mm
• Power Lead Type : Plug-it Lead
• Power Source : Corded
• Power Consumption (W or kW) : 720 W
• Motor Type : Brushed
• EHL 65 EQ 65 mm Planer
• Parallel Side Fence
• Plug-it Lead
• SYS 3 T-LOC Systainer
• Tool Manual
3 YEAR 'AUSTRALIA WIDE' WARRANTY
The infinitely adjustable cutting depth is a valuable feature in practice. You can use the handy rotary knob to accurately adjust the cutting depth while working.
Weighing only 2.4 kg the EHL 65 is up to 30% lighter than equivalent planers. It has a low operating noise level, compact design and particularly low centre of gravity for comfortable use.
The EHL fits snugly in your hand so you can guide it with only one hand, leaving the other free to hold the work piece. The smooth start up function ensures a jolt free start.
The spiral blade with drawing cut produces a smooth planing pattern and no chatter marks. Loosen three screws, replace the blade, retighten and you are ready to go again. The blade self adjusts.
The bench unit allows you to draw the work piece over the planer comfortably, making rebating and trimming work easier, while offering increased accuracy. The bench unit can be fixed to the MFT table.
The EHL 65 can be easily attached to a Festool Dust Extractor from the left or right side for almost 100% dust removal. This allows you to work with dust extraction in any position, without hindrance.