• The CTL 26 Festool dust extractor guarantees efficient dust and chip extraction.
• Lightweight yet powerful
• Extremely important for sawing, sanding or routing work at assembly occasions or in the workshop.
•• Includes optimised SYS-Dock with quick release cord holder and T-LOC function for convenient connection of the SYSTAINER to the mobile dust extractor.
•• Features a smooth suction hose for perfect gliding over edges, improved handling and longer life.
• Compact and lightweight, it's clever flat filter design maximises the volume of dust that can be held while maintaining high suction power.
• Suction power is adjustable and the switch on/shut off function allows the extractor to turn on automatically when required and turn off when not.
• Approved for dust class L and with the option of fitting air modules, Festool's CT HEPA promises healthy, dust free working conditions at every job.
• Can be retrofitted with a Bluetooth module (not included) to allow the extractor to be controlled via the remote control on the suction hose.
• Workshop and on site cleaning
• Automatic operation with power and air tools
• Wet and dry extraction
• WorkCentre and Systainer transport
• Power Consumption : 350 W - 1,200 W
• Maximum Airflow : 3,900 l/min
• Maximum Vacuum : 24,000 Pa
• Filter Surface Area : 6,318 cm2
• Container/Filter Bag Capacity : 26 L / 24 L
• Dust Approval Rating : Dust Class L - low risk dust
• Mains Cable : Rubber Insulated
• Mains Cable Length : 7.5 m
• Maximum Wattage of Connected Tool : 2,400 W
• Dimensions - Length x Width x Height : 630 mm x 365 mm x 540 mm
• Weight : 13.9 kg
• CTL 26 HEPA Dust Extractor
• HEPA Filter
• Self Cleaning Filter Bag
• Antistatic Smooth Suction Hose D27 x 3.5 m
• Floor Nozzle Set 27 mm / 36 mm
• Plastic Curved Hand Tube
• Plastic Tube Set 36 mm
• Integrated Hose Garage
• Cable Wrap
• SYS-Dock with T-LOC Function
• Tool Manual
• SERVICE all-inclusive
• 3 Year Comprehensive Warranty
• 10 Year Parts Available
• 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
• Rapid Repair Service
Festool dust extractors have integral automatic electronic switch on/shut off functionality and a smooth delay start up to avoid power surges.
Bluetooth technology (module not included)
Can be retrofitted with the Bluetooth module to allow the extractor to be controlled via the remote control on the suction hose and started automatically when a Festool cordless tool with Bluetooth battery pack is switched on.
The flat filter design allows the filter bag to unfold easily and expand to use almost 100% of its capacity. Hold more dust in a more compact extractor.
Customise for your needs
Every extractor can be fitted with add on modules to suit different requirements including air modules, power socket with continuous current and EAA module.
Tool and accessory systainers and Festool's WorkCentre can be securely attached via the Sys-Dock with T-Loc for secure connection.
Transport all your tools at once, effortlessly and efficiently.
The hose garage and cord holder keep the suction hose and mains cable tidily stored. Cord holder includes a smart folding mechanism to help you wind up the cord quickly and detach it again easily. The locking brake and large wheels ensure complete stability.