• The HK 85 is ideal for trimming and cutting of solid beams, frames, form-work that require a large cutting depth up to 85mm.
• The versatile HK 85 can be transformed from circular saw to groove cutter with an optional groove cutting accessory (sold separately).
• When sawing with a Guide Rail the cutting edge follows the scribe mark edge exactly for precise results even when mitre cutting.
• Switch from cutting full sheets to plunge cuts for sink cut outs or vents in seconds.
• Rip cut and cross cut in solid timber up to 85 mm thick
• Groove cutting
STRENGTHS & BENEFITS
• 2300 watts allow for powerful sawing even on solid timber
• Adjustable groove cutter conversion kit accessory transforms this portable circular saw into a groove cutter
• Idle engine speed : 1500 - 3300 rpm
• Saw blade diameter : 230 mm
• Angular range : 0-60°
• Cutting depth 0°/90° : 0-85 mm
• Cutting depth at 45°/50° : 62/47 mm
• Connection Ø d/e : 27/36 mm
• Weight (incl. saw blade) : 7.0 kg
• Operating HK 85 tool
• Standard carbide saw blade W24
• Parallel stop
• Tool manual
• SYSTAINER SYS 5 T-LOC
3 YEARS 'AUSTRALIA WIDE' WARRANTY