• The SSU 200 Universal Sword Saw cuts all standard materials used in the timber construction industry from wood to hard insulating materials.
• Use with a guide rail for precision cuts up to 200 mm deep with ease.
• The FastFix interface allows you to change or tension the chain in no time, without tools.
• A variety of chains are available for different applications including a universal chain which is ideal for rip and cross cuts, a longitudinal chain which is perfect for rip cuts and an ISO chain for cutting both flexible and compression resistant insulation materials.
• The SSU 200 is lightweight, weighing in at only 6.5 kg and has an ergonomically designed grip which makes it easy to handle.
• Pair your SSU 200 with a Festool Dust Extractor and chips and dust will be removed immediately for a clear view of the cut and reduced clean up time.
• Cutting soft and hard timber
• Cutting wood fibre and PU insulating boards
• Cutting polystyrene
STRENGTHS & BENEFITS
• Precise cuts with a guide rail
• Many applications for mitre cuts up to 60°
• Chain can be replaced and tensioned without the use of tools
• Rotating connector for attaching a dust extractor (e.g. CTL 48, CTL 36)
• Pull cutting action for swift and smooth work and excellent cut quality
• Advanced power electronics for constant power while sawing
• Various chain sets to achieve the best cut in wood and insulation materials
• Power consumption : 1,600 W
• Cutting depth 90° : 200 mm
• Cutting depth 45°/60°/90° : 140 / 100 / 200 mm
• Mitre cutting : 0-60°
• No-load speed : 4,600 min-¹
• Cutting speed : 10.6 m/s
• Blade position : 0-10°
• Power cord : 7.5 m
• Weight : 6.5 kg
• Universal chain
• Chain oil 250ml
• SYS 5 Systainer
• Operating tool