• Cordless specialist for classic drywall work
• Festool's DWC 18-4500 is ideal for woodworking and interior finishing.
• The 18V drywall screwdriver with high torque is capable of performing powerful and persistent work in wooden constructions and fixing chipboard plates, as well as fastening plasterboard.
• The depth stop chuck is attached tool-free and adjusted in increments of 0.1mm for securely fixing screws at a consistent depth, or the magazine attachment feeds screws reliably without jamming, leaving one hand free.
• The start/stop function turns the motor on only when screws are inserted without having to press the trigger, saving battery life.
• The tool and batteries are covered by Festool's comprehensive 3-year warranty.
• Fastening plasterboards to metal and wooden substructures
• For classic drywalling with plasterboards
• High speeds for series screw connections with maximum efficiency
STRENGTHS & BENEFITS
• Automatic start/stop motor function - no need to pull trigger
• High torque for driving into wood, chipboard
• Rapid tool-free change to magazine attachment
• Precise depth stop adjustable to 0.1mm
• Lithium ion battery for a greater fastening capacity per battery charge
• Robust, brushless EC motor for maximum efficiency and durabilit
• Battery voltage/capacity : 18.0 V/5.2 Ah
• No-load speed : 0 - 4,500 rpm
• Torque hard/soft : 5/14 Nm
• Bit holder : 6.35mm
• Cordless Screwgun
• 2 x PH 2 long Drill bit
• SYSTAINER SYS 2 T-LOC
• Battery pack and charger not included
3 YEARS WARRANTY