• Uniquely versatile 18V all-rounder
• From cutting rafters and beams, to ripping and trimming, or melamine shelving, plumb cuts and birdsmouth applications, this will be your new go-to saw.
• The combination of 18V battery and a brushless EC-TEC motor ensures impressive cutting performance.
• It will even do intricate plunge cuts for sink cut-outs or vents, and does quick and easy cross cuts with the unique FSK cross-cutting guide rail (available in 3 lengths 250mm, 420mm, 670mm).
• To enable an unrestricted view of the saw blade, the protective pendulum hood can be moved back from the front handle to release the saw blade.
• It is a versatile all-rounder.
• Rip cut and cross cut in materials up to 55 mm thick
• Ideal for mobile use on work sites & roofs
• Sawing lining boards/shuttering to size
• Sizing chipboard & shelving
• Cross-cutting rafters and beams
• Splinter free trimming cuts
• Plumb cuts on angles-roofs-pitched pergolas
• Cutting birds mouth
• Cutting eaves
• Plunge cut applications
• Cutting a range of building materials and trimming posts
STRENGTHS & BENEFITS
• 18V Li-ion battery and trimming rail attachments ensure mobile independence
• Brushless EC-TEC motor combined with lithium-ion batteries for max cutting power
• In conjunction with the trimming rail, fast, accurate and mobile cross cuts
• Safe and easy handling thanks to the cutting depth adjustment with plunge function, pendulum hood remote control and guide wedge
• Angle adjustment with central clamping mechanism from 0 to 50°
• Safe and perfectly straight sawing along the guide rail
• Battery voltage : 18 V
• Idle engine speed : 4500 min⁻¹
• Saw blade diameter : 160 mm
• Angular range : 0-50 °
• Cutting depth 0°/90° : 0-55 mm
• Cutting depth at 45°/50° : 42/38 mm
• Connection Ø d/e : 27/36 mm
• Battery capacity : 5.2Ah
• Battery type : LiIon
• Weight with battery : 4.1 kg
• Weight (incl. saw blade) : 4.2 kg
• Independent extraction
• Dust extraction connection diameter : 27/36 mm
• Operating HKC 55 tool
• Standard carbide saw blade W18
• Cross cut rail FSK 420
• SYSTAINER SYS 4 T-LOC
• Charger TCL6
• 2 x Li-Ion 5.2 Ah Air-Stream Battery Packs
3 YEARS WARRANTY
HK & HKC 55 Carpentry Saws Precision Cuts with Maximum Portability
Festool HKC 55 Tough Test
Matt Page and Jamie Gray from What Tradies Want put Festool's ...
Tool Tip: How to plunge cut with the Festool circ saw
The uber versatile HK & HKC circular saws are basically a 4-in...
Quick guide to the Festool HK/HKC 55 circular saws
More here: https://www.festool.com.au/tools/saws/circular-saws...