• Bypass pruning shears
• Designed for right-handed pruning
• Phthalate-free non-slip handle grips
• Blade and counter blade constructed of hardened steel
• Counter blade with sap groove
• Blade with wire cutting notch
• Made in Switzerland with 100% renewable energy
• The iconic, award winning, red-handled pruning shears/secateurs made in Switzerland
• The FELCO 2 is the standard-bearer of our brand’s core values of quality, reliability and durability worldwide since 1948.
• Exemplary design makes them flexible for all types of pruning by professional and amateur users alike.
• While quality materials and precision manufacturing provide unparalleled strength and comfort that creates an appreciation that lasts a lifetime.
• Rugged and extreme reliability – due to the forged aluminium handles and hardened steel construction - ensures you can approach any pruning job with confidence
• Easily adjust the cutting head for a clean and precise cut that promotes quick healing of the pruning wound
• Enjoy comfortable and safe pruning with the ergonomic cushioned, non-slip, phthalate-free handle grips*
• Rely on FELCO proprietary heat treating and hardening to provide you with a long lasting ultra-sharp cutting edge
• Riveting the counter blade onto the one-piece forged aluminium handle ensures your FELCO tool is robust enough for heavy-duty pruning
• The sap groove prevents the blade from sticking and improves cutting efficiency
• Keep cutting for longer as rubber shock absorbers increase your handling comfort and reduce fatigue
• If you value sustainability as much as we do, you’ll want to keep your FELCO tool in premium condition and minimise waste by using a tool where all parts are replaceable
• The quick and easy blade change is safe, secure and ensures you can always get on with the job
• Red handles underline our Swiss heritage while acting as a convenient beacon, so you can always find your FELCO tool in any environment
• Made in Switzerland using 100% renewable energy
• The wire cutting notch in the blade provides for every eventuality and avoids the temptation to risk blunting your blade
• The adjustable closing lock makes for safe pick up and holstering wherever your pruning takes you
Super sharp. But handles tend to stick after a cut; won't go back to open position. Improved after a squirt of CRC. Never had this problem with other brands, especially when brand new.
Durable, high quality steel. Simple design but great to use.
Excellent quality, easy to handle and so sharp. I would recommend this product.
These are without a doubt the best secateurs money can buy. These ones are to replace a pair that would have been at least 40 years old, not worn out I lost them.....
Top quality product when only the best will do