• Reliable: comfortable, light, sturdy handles made of forged aluminium with a lifetime guarantee
• Blade and screw-mounted anvil blade made of high-quality hardened steel-clean, precise cut-all parts can be replaced
• Efficient: easy, durable cutting adjustment-wire cutting notch-sap groove
• Ergonomic: hand and wrist protection, and optimisation of the force exerted are provided by the revolving handle, the angled head and the cushion-shock absorber-non-slip coating
• Length : 21.5cm(8.5in)
• Weight : 240g (8.5 oz)
• Cutting Diameter : 25mm-1 in
• Classic Model, given world recognition by pruning professionals.
• Riveted anvil blade
• Made in Switzerland
THE POINT OF EXCELLENCE
Wire cutting notch
• The blades feature a notch that allows for the cutting of small wires without damaging the cutting edge.
• The sap groove prevents the blade sticking when cutting "sappy" wood.
• It saves time and makes pruning easier by removing sap and debris after each cut.
• FELCO's micrometric adjustment system guarantees an optimal adjustment of the cutting head throughout the life of the tool.
• It ensures a clean and precise cut
Shock absorption system
• The cushion and shock absorber soften the impact upon finishing cutting. The hand and wrist are also protected.
Forged aluminum handles
• Lightweight, strong and sturdy thanks to special aluminum alloys and advanced precision forging methods.
• Equipment comes with a lifetime guarantee*.
• The revolving handle spreads muscular effort across all fingers and reduces the overall cutting effort by 30%.
• This FELCO invention reduces the risk of both tendonitis (RSI) and carpal tunnel syndrome.
Angled cutting head
• Inclined cutting head to reduce the risk of muscular-skeletal injuries and to maximise user comfort.
• It is advisable to clean your tool after each use. If your tool is particularly dirty or subject to rusting after exposure to moisture, do not delay cleaning.
• After cleaning, it is advisable to oil the tool so as to protect it from corrosion. The oil will also unjam the tool.
• It is advisable to sharpen your tool at least once a day, but if you feel that your tool is not cutting as well as usual, sharpen it right away!
• It is advisable to dismantle your tool on a regular basis, but at the very latest when it appears to be jammed.
Dismantling the revolving handle
• It is advisable to dismantle the revolving handle on a regular basis, so that it does not become jammed.
These are without a doubt the best secateurs money can buy. These ones are to replace a pair that would have been at least 40 years old, not worn out I lost them.....
Top quality product when only the best will do