• Holster | Leather | With belt clip
• The conical FELCO 912 leather holster is extremely lightweight and self-contained.
• Its smooth face and gentle curves are equally unobtrusive when conveniently attached to your belt by either loop or clip.
• Once in place its presence is easily forgotten, but never taken for granted – particularly when you remember just how many times you will need to access your favourite FELCO pruning shears on an average day.
• Our tools remain prized possessions over many years, to the point that they become family heirlooms.
• Anything that is worn can be quickly replaced to maintain your tool as efficient as the day it was purchased.
• When they are passed on they are ingrained with the legacy of those who handled them previously.
• The FELCO 912 leather holster will be a close companion to your favourite pruning shears, showing maturity in ageing that carries every mark of use with honour.
• It’s a lifetime pairing that protects your tools while keeping them close to hand for whatever pruning jobs the future may hold.
• Holster in genuine leather
• High-quality stitching and robust polished steel rivet finishing
• Incorporates two different belt attachments, loop or clip
• Holster dimensions: Length:155mm: Width: 75mm: Thickness: 40mm
• Extremely lightweight design at only 65g
• Made in USA to guaranteed FELCO high quality
• The FELCO 912 is a hard-wearing and genuine leather holster that provides the ultimate convenience wherever your pruning takes you
• Combines practicality and style so you always look professional
• A loop or clip attachment to your belt lets you choose exactly what is right for you
• Assures maximum protection and safe transport of your pruning shears as well as keeping you shielded from the cutting edge
• Extremely comfortable to use from the start and as the leather weathers and ages
An excellent secure fit for fleco 6 secateurs. I preconditioned by soaking in water, forced the secateurs in as far as possible till the tip almost reached the bottom of the pouch, then left the pouch to dry around them. This gave a very secure fit for this nice compact pouch. If you don't do this your handles will stick too far above your belt and get caught on things/poke into you.