• Contains Felco 10 secateur and the handy Felco 600 Pruning Saw.
• It makes a great gift for any gardener.
• Made in Switzerland - Recommended by professionals
• Swiss precision-made hardened, replaceable cutting blade and a replaceable anvil blade with a sap groove.
• A hardened steel center bolt and nut provides exact adjustment of both the cutting and anvil blades.
Felco Left Hand Rotating Pruning Shear Secateur - FELCO10
• One-hand pruning shear - High performance - Ergonomic - Left-hand version
• The FELCO left handed pruning shears / secateurs with a twist.
• It’s not just the fine-tuning for left-handed users, or the exceptional fit they provide for large hands, that makes this high performance tool stand out from the crowd.
• The FELCO 10 has a unique revolving handle and ergonomic engineering for comfortable, easier cutting – with up to 30% less effort, yet they are powerfully reliable to take on your heavy-duty pruning tasks.
• A revolving handle spreads the pruning effort required, reducing the cutting force required to protect your joints and muscles
FELCO 600 - Saw | Folding Pull-Stroke Pruning Saw | Blade 16 cm
• The FELCO 600 pull-stroke pruning saw cuts its own path.
• Regardless of your intended task or occupation it’s an indispensable tool on the job.
• With its sharp, long-life blade it tackles larger branches with certainty, comfort and ease.
• The FELCO 600 is light, compact and folds away, so you can easily put it in your pocket or backpack.
• But be sure you put it somewhere close to hand as its clean-cutting power ensures it will be in constant use.
• Most people these days can’t go anywhere without their mobile phone.
• Once you’ve used the FELCO 600 pruning saw you’ll have another constant and indispensable companion.
• Its size hides its capabilities to safely tackle all kinds of challenging cutting tasks - including large branches - in all locations.
• A comfortable ergonomic handle and a blade, complete with hardened teeth designed for maximum efficiency, provide enough power for a confident one-handed grip.
• The speed of operation is outstanding, as neither sap nor sawdust build-up compromises the ease of cut.
• Fold it up and carry it wherever you go, and have confidence that you have a companion to help you cut through any challenge.
• Oh, and there’s no need to ring us, as we already know just how good the FELCO 600 is.
• Folding pull-stroke pruning saw
• A universal tool designed for right and left-handed users
• Blade lock button with easy one handed release to close blade
• Chrome-plated stainless blade constructed of hardened steel
• Screw-mounted and replaceable blade
• Impulse heat-treated tooth points, 7 TPI (tooth per inch / 2.5cm)
• Spare parts available
• Phthalate-free, soft touch, non-slip handles
• Integrated handle hole for carry strap or clip
• Designed in Switzerland, Made in Korea
• The exceptional blade design of the FELCO 600 pruning saw delivers extremely fast cutting speed with minimal force as you effortlessly pull the teeth through the wood
• The concave blade shape and optimised teeth setting avoids clogging to ensure that sap and sawdust are no obstacle when cutting
• A rugged and durable pull-stroke saw that can be easily folded and placed in your pocket or backpack for maximum convenience
• Rely on FELCO proprietary heat treating and hardening know-how to provide you with a long lasting and high-performance cutting edge
• The ultra-sharp blade efficiently cuts through large and small branches on the pull stroke
• The quick and easy blade change is safe, secure and ensures that you can always get on with the job
• An intuitive blade-locking system makes for safe product usage and storage
• Enjoy comfortable and safe pruning and cutting with the soft touch, non-slip phthalate-free handle*
• The lightweight, ergonomic handle suitable for left and right handers also incorporates a hole to attach a strap or clip if required
• If you value sustainability as much as we do, you’ll want to keep your FELCO tool in premium condition and minimise waste by using a tool where parts - from the blade to the smallest screw, are replaceable
• Red handle colour underlines our Swiss heritage while acting as a convenient beacon, so you can always find your FELCO tool in any environment