• Reliable: comfortable, light, sturdy handles made of forged aluminium with a lifetime guarantee-blade and screw-mounted anvil blade made of high-quality hardened steel-clean, precise cut-all parts can be replaced
• Efficient: easy, durable cutting adjustment-wire cutting notch-sap groove
• Ergonomic: hand and wrist protection, and optimisation of the force exerted are provided by the revolving handle, the angled head and the cushion-shock absorber-non-slip coating
• Length : 19.5 cm(7.7in)
• Weight : 210g (7.4 oz)
• Cutting Diameter : 20mm-0.8 in
• Light, Compact model for all types of pruning
• Tapering cutting head
• Adapted for small hands
• Made in Switzerland
The Point Of Excellence
Wire cutting notch
• The blades feature a notch that allows for the cutting of small wires without damaging the cutting edge.
• The sap groove prevents the blade sticking when cutting "sappy" wood. It saves time and makes pruning easier by removing sap and debris after each cut.
• FELCO's micrometric adjustment system guarantees an optimal adjustment of the cutting head throughout the life of the tool. It ensures a clean and precise cut
Shock absorption system
• The cushion and shock absorber soften the impact upon finishing cutting. The hand and wrist are also protected.
Forged aluminum handles
• Lightweight, strong and sturdy thanks to special aluminum alloys and advanced precision forging methods. Equipment comes with a lifetime guarantee*.
• The revolving handle spreads muscular effort across all fingers and reduces the overall cutting effort by 30%.
• This FELCO invention reduces the risk of both tendonitis (RSI) and carpal tunnel syndrome.
Angled cutting head
• Inclined cutting head to reduce the risk of muscular-skeletal injuries and to maximise user comfort.
• It is advisable to clean your tool after each use. If your tool is particularly dirty or subject to rusting after exposure to moisture, do not delay cleaning.
• After cleaning, it is advisable to oil the tool so as to protect it from corrosion. The oil will also unjam the tool.
• It is advisable to sharpen your tool at least once a day, but if you feel that your tool is not cutting as well as usual, sharpen it right away!
• It is advisable to dismantle your tool on a regular basis, but at the very latest when it appears to be jammed.
Dismantling the revolving handle
• It is advisable to dismantle the revolving handle on a regular basis, so that it does not become jammed.
Felco has definitely earned its regard as one of the top sequiturs producers in the world. The quality is immediately obvious upon opening the box. Simple design, replaceable parts and an incredible guarantee. The Felco 2 would suffice for most home gardeners. As a professional horticulturist I find the 6 to be a little more nimble and able to get a much tighter prune in small spaces while still able to lop heavy branches with ease. Just Tools provided a very competitive price and delivered in a timely manner. Would highly recommend.
These are light, beautifully sharp and don't require a particularly strong grip to operate. I have small hands, and I find these very comfortable to use, but they're still good for my husband and his much larger hands. The clip to keep them closed is stiff and awkward, but I'm hoping that will loosen with use.
Renowned good quality product. Arrived in good time
I really needed this lightweight Felco 6 in my garden kit. A different brand used for years, however the 'used to be' pruner was never as good as the now, newly purchased pruning shears.
What a pleasure to use these prunes are! The rose bushes were pruned in the shortest time ever and my 5 year old even helped.