• Reliable: comfortable, light, sturdy handles made of forged aluminium with a lifetime guarantee
• Blade and screw-mounted anvil blade made of high-quality hardened steel-clean, precise cut-all parts can be replaced
• Efficient: easy, durable cutting adjustment-wire cutting notch-sap groove
• Ergonomic: hand and wrist protection, and optimisation of the force exerted are provided by the revolving handle, the angled head and the cushion-shock absorber-non-slip coating
• Length : 21 cm(8.3 in)
• Weight : 255g (9 oz)
• Cutting Diameter : 10 mm-0.4 in
• Aluminium anvils and 2 Opening positions for small or big cuts
• Made in Switzerland
• It is advisable to clean your tool after each use. If your tool is particularly dirty or subject to rusting after exposure to moisture, do not delay cleaning.
• After cleaning, it is advisable to oil the tool so as to protect it from corrosion. The oil will also unjam the tool.
• It is advisable to sharpen your tool at least once a day, but if you feel that your tool is not cutting as well as usual, sharpen it right away!
• It is advisable to dismantle your tool on a regular basis, but at the very latest when it appears to be jammed.
Dismantling the revolving handle
• It is advisable to dismantle the revolving handle on a regular basis, so that it does not become jammed.