• Reliable: comfortable, light, sturdy handles made of forged aluminium with a lifetime guarantee*-blade and screw-mounted anvil blade made of high-quality hardened steel-clean, precise cut-all parts can be replaced
• Efficient: easy, durable cutting adjustment-wire cutting notch-sap groove
• Ergonomic: hand and wrist protection, and optimisation of the force exerted are provided by the revolving handle , the angled head and the cushion-shock absorber-non-slip coating
• Folding pruning saw with pull stroke action
• The points of the teeth on the blade offer exceptional hardness and lifespan thanks to additional impulse heat treatment
• Length of blade : 16cm (6.3in)
• Weight : 160g (5.6oz)
• Made in Switzerland
The Point Of Excellence:
Wire cutting notch
The blades feature a notch that allows for the cutting of small wires without damaging the cutting edge.
The sap groove prevents the blade sticking when cutting "sappy" wood. It saves time and makes pruning easier by removing sap and debris after each cut.
FELCO's micrometric adjustment system guarantees an optimal adjustment of the cutting head throughout the life of the tool. It ensures a clean and precise cut
Shock absorption system
The cushion and shock absorber soften the impact upon finishing cutting. The hand and wrist are also protected.
Forged aluminum handles
Lightweight, strong and sturdy thanks to special aluminum alloys and advanced precision forging methods. Equipment comes with a lifetime guarantee*.
The revolving handle spreads muscular effort across all fingers and reduces the overall cutting effort by 30%.
This FELCO invention reduces the risk of both tendonitis (RSI) and carpal tunnel syndrome.
Angled cutting head
Inclined cutting head to reduce the risk of muscular-skeletal injuries and to maximise user comfort.
A very handy little saw. It replaces my lost one.