• Estwing's "Sportsman's" Axe is a brilliant thing for camping.
• It's made from a single piece of forged tool steel, meaning that the head can never ever fly off.
• The steel retains its super sharp edge for ages.
• Estwing is a family company which has made professional geology picks, hammers and axes since 1923.
• Geologists don't enter the field without an Estwing.
• The company's based in the city of Rockford Illinois, which also gave us the band Cheap Trick.
• Our axe is 356cm long, with an 83mm cutting edge.
• Yes the grip is wound leather, and the axe comes with sheath.