Dewalt 1/4" Premium Plunge & Fixed Base Combi Router #D26204K-XE
• Power Input: 900 Watts
• Power Output: 620 Watts
• No Load Speed: 16,000-27,000/min
• Plunge Stroke/Movement: 55mm
• Collet Size: 6-8mm
• Max. Cutter Diameter: 36mm
• Weight: 2.9kg
• Length: 110mm
• Height: 270mm
• Hand/Arm Vibration: 7.0m/s2
• Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 2.7m/s²
• Sound Pressure: 77dB(A)
• Uncertainty K 1 (Sound): 3.0dB(A)
• Accoustic Pressure: 88dB(A)
• Uncertainty K 2 (Sound): 3.0dB(A)
• The New DeWalt Combi router is a premium ¼ inch plunge and fixed base router that can be used with timber, aluminium and plastic.
• The router has a compact and lightweight design with moulded rubber handles for a comfortable secure grip and easy use.
• The Combi router features a variable speed function, which allows you to optimise the router bit for a range of applications.
• The full wave electronic speed control with feedback maintains the selected speed for a consistent finish on a range of materials.
• The DeWalt Combi router features an aluminium motor housing that can be transformed to a fixed base unit with an attachment, increasing the versatility of the machine.
• The plunge base incorporates a fine-tuning rod for precise depth adjustment and the 5-position adjustable turret enable stepped or repeated plunge cuts.
• Dual LED lights around the router bit increases the visibility during operation and the multiple spindle lock allows you to change router bits quick and easy.
• The DeWalt D26204K is a Premium 1/4 inch (8mm) plunge and fixed base variable speed combination router with full wave electronic speed control with feedback which ensures the selected speed is maintained under any load for a consistent finish in all grades of timber, aluminium and plastics.
• It has variable speed control (16,000 to 27,000/min) this enables router bit to be optimised for application.
• The compact, light weight design increases ease of use and user comfort and the plunge base incorporates fine tune rod for precise depth adjustment.
• The aluminium motor housing can be transitioned quickly to a fixed base attachment increasing the versatility of the machine.
• The five position adjustable turret enables stepped or repeated plunge cuts with the over moulded rubber handles provide a comfortable and secure grip.
• The dual LED lights increase the visibility around the router bit during operation and the multiple spindle lock detants enables quick and simple router bit change.
• Ideal for Beading, Template work, Profiling, Trenching, Dovetailing.
• 2x Parallel fences
• 2x Dust extraction adapter
• 1/4" collet
• 17mm spanner
• 17mm guide bush
• Plunge and Fixed base
• Centering cone
• Tough Kit Box
3 YEAR 'Australia Wide' WARRANTY
Just Tools will honour all warranties as offered by each manufacturer (as per above details)
Please fill in your warranty card or register online if required on the purchase of any product.
All warranty claims can be dealt with at your closest authorised repair agent or dealer.
A copy of your proof of purchase (Tax Invoice) will be required for all warranty claims.
If tools are returned to Just Tools for Warranty claims, the end user is responsible for the freight charge for return of the item, however, once the warranty repair is complete, the items will be dispatched at the cost of Just Tools.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!