• 18V Brushless Motor Improved performance in demanding applications
• Electronic clutch - The electronic torque limiting clutch reduces the maximum torque reaction transmitted to the operator in case of jamming of a disc.
• This feature also prevents the gearing and electric motor from stalling.
• Electronic brake stops the wheel quickly when the trigger is released.
• Mesh Covers restricts dust being sucked through the motor.
• Rubber Overmould provides enhanced grip and comfort
• The soft start feature allows a slow speed build-up to avoid an initial jerk when starting. This feature is particularly useful when working in confined spaces.
• Two Position Side Handle offers greater comfort and control
• No Volt - The No-volt function stops the grinder restarting without the switch being cycled if there is a break in the power supply.
• The anti-vibration side handle offers added comfort by absorbing the vibrations caused by the tool.
• Anti-Vibration Side Handle Power-Off Overload Protection - The power supply to the motor will be reduced in case of motor overload. With continued motor overload, the tool will shut off.
• The switch will need to be released then depressed to restart tool. The tool will power off each time the current load reaches the overload current value (motor burn-up point).
• If continued overload shutdowns occur, apply less force/weight on the tool until the tool will function without the overload engaging.
• KICKBACK BRAKE - When a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed, the electronic brake engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder, and shut the grinder off.
• The switch will need to be released then depressed to restart tool.
• Flathead Compact Gear Case for increased access to tight spaces
• Voltage 18V
• No Load Speed 9000 rpm
• Max. Disc Diameter 125 mm
• Spindle Thread M14
• Power Output 800 W
• Weight 1.8 kg
3 YEAR AUSTRALIA WIDE WARRANTY