• The Crescent 19-inch Forged Alloy Nail Puller is a must-have for professionals and homeowners alike because of its utility and strength.
• It features a box-joint design with a hardened, tempered jaw and forged alloy construction that is built to last under rough jobsite conditions.
• Ready to tackle flush nails, the design is available with either a long jaw or a short jaw, both of which have a black enamel finish for extra durability.
• Forged alloy box-joint and hardened, tempered jaw
• Black enamel finish offers extra durability
• Works great on flush, hard-to-grip nails
• Ideal for remodeling or renovation projects
• Black enamel finish for extra durability
• 16 penny nail jaw capacity
The express freight was expensive but arrived in 24 hrs which was great. The nail puller does the job better than any other tools I have.
Although this nail puller is probably an excellent tool for pulling nails from say pine or softish wood, it can't pull 4inch nails from Aussie hardwood, clouts and brads yes, 4 inch nails it doesn't budge them 1mm, this is what i bought this product for sadly its of very little use to me
This design is an old but very efficient one.
Great tool. Works best if slightly angled away from you as you use the slide hammer then pull towards you to extract nail.