• The Kincrome welded T-handle range offers a premium solution for professional and DIY users who prefer the speed and ease of the T-handle design.
• T-handles offer greater speed with a flywheel-effect, which allows the handle to spin freely, removing the fastener quick and with ease.
• The long shank is ideal when working on hard to reach areas, giving better access through a fully welded design, which also allows for greater torque control, limiting the risk of damage to the tool and fastener.
• Each T-handle is manufactured with a Chrome Vanadium Steel (Cr-V) handle and an S2 Steel shank, incorporating a fully welded design for strength and durability.
• The handle is also PVC dipped to increase user comfort, reduce hand fatigue and maximise torque.
• Fully welded design
• Shank manufactured from high quality Cr-V S2 steel
• Handle manufactured from high quality Cr-V 6150 steel
• Black phosphate finish for corrosion protection
• PVC dipped (chemical resistant) handles for comfort and maximum torque
• Sizes : 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8mm
• Finish : Black Phosphate
• Handle Material : Chrome Vanadium Steel (Cr-V) 6150
• Shank Material : Chrome Vanadium Steel (Cr-V) S2