Cigweld Weldskill 140 Single Phase Arc Welding Inverter #W1008140
• The WeldSkill 140 is a single phase welding inverter with a user-friendly control panel,practical push button operation for mode selection, clearly visible LED indicators and sturdy large control knob.
• Affordable, compact and light-weight, this unit is a great addition to the shed ensuring the ultimate portability for the Home Handyman, Tradesman, Farmer or Maintenance Worker.
• In addition to its appealing design and functional features, the WeldSkill 140 provides the added reassurance of a high quality welding inverter that complies to Australian Standards.
• Simply plug it in at home or into any standard 10 Amp power point and get welding right away!
• Twist lock electrode holder
• Rugged case with carry handle and carry strap
• 4m long electrode holder and work leads
• Push button weld mode selector with LED indicators
• Power Source Dimensions : H200mm x W120mm x D315mm
• Power Source Mass : 4.7 KG
• Fan Cooled
• Welder Type : Stick and Lift TIG Multi Process Inverter Power Source
• Australian Standard AS 60974.1-2006 / IEC 60974-1
• Single Phase
• Nominal Supply Voltage : 240V AC å± 10%
• Nominal Supply Frequency : 50/60 Hz
• Welding Current Range : 10 - 140 A
• Nominal DC Open Circuit Voltage : 80 V
• Factory Fitted Supply Plug Rating : 10 Amps
• Effective Input Current (I1eff ) : 10 Amps
• Maximum Input Current (I1max) : 26.3 Amps
• Minimum Single Phase Generator Recommendation : 6.0 kW (7.5 kVA @ 0.8 PF)
• STICK (MMAW) Welding Output : 40å¼C, 10 min. 140 Amps @ 15% Duty Cycle
• TIG (GTAW) Welding Output : 40å¼C, 10 min. 140 Amps @ 35% Duty Cycle
• Protection Class IP21S
3 Year Warranty
Just Tools will honour all warranties as offered by each manufacturer (as per above details)
Please fill in your warranty card or register online if required on the purchase of any product.
All warranty claims can be dealt with at your closest authorised repair agent or dealer.
A copy of your proof of purchase (Tax Invoice) will be required for all warranty claims.
If tools are returned to Just Tools for Warranty claims, the end user is responsible for the freight charge for return of the item, however, once the warranty repair is complete, the items will be dispatched at the cost of Just Tools.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed