• The WeldSkill 140 is a single phase welding inverter with a user-friendly control panel,practical push button operation for mode selection, clearly visible LED indicators and sturdy large control knob.
• Affordable, compact and light-weight, this unit is a great addition to the shed ensuring the ultimate portability for the Home Handyman, Tradesman, Farmer or Maintenance Worker.
• In addition to its appealing design and functional features, the WeldSkill 140 provides the added reassurance of a high quality welding inverter that complies to Australian Standards.
• Simply plug it in at home or into any standard 10 Amp power point and get welding right away!
• Twist lock electrode holder
• Rugged case with carry handle and carry strap
• 4m long electrode holder and work leads
• Push button weld mode selector with LED indicators
• Power Source Dimensions : H200mm x W120mm x D315mm
• Power Source Mass : 4.7 KG
• Fan Cooled
• Welder Type : Stick and Lift TIG Multi Process Inverter Power Source
• Australian Standard AS 60974.1-2006 / IEC 60974-1
• Single Phase
• Nominal Supply Voltage : 240V AC å± 10%
• Nominal Supply Frequency : 50/60 Hz
• Welding Current Range : 10 - 140 A
• Nominal DC Open Circuit Voltage : 80 V
• Factory Fitted Supply Plug Rating : 10 Amps
• Effective Input Current (I1eff ) : 10 Amps
• Maximum Input Current (I1max) : 26.3 Amps
• Minimum Single Phase Generator Recommendation : 6.0 kW (7.5 kVA @ 0.8 PF)
• STICK (MMAW) Welding Output : 40å¼C, 10 min. 140 Amps @ 15% Duty Cycle
• TIG (GTAW) Welding Output : 40å¼C, 10 min. 140 Amps @ 35% Duty Cycle
• Protection Class IP21S
3 Year Warranty