• Whether you’ve got your nose to the grindstone or you’re striking an arc, a simple switch allows you to choose between welding and grinding modes.
• Four sensors detect the arc and darken the lens in less than 1/20,000th of a second.
• Even at very low amperages, the helmet remains dark which makes it ideal for TIG work as well as more powerful stick and MIG jobs.
• The ProLite range is fully compliant with Australian standards, which means you’re buying from a brand you can trust.
• Australian Standards Compliance
• AS/NZS 1337.1 – Helmet Shell.
• AS/NZS 1338.1 – Auto-Darkening Filter Lens.
• Auto-Darkening Variable Shade, 9-13 filter lens fitted.
• Equipped with Four Arc Sensors
• Suitability for low amperage TIG applications
• High Impact Rating as for AS/NZS 1337.1
• TIG Rating 5 Amps and above for DC and AC TIG welding
• Reaction time of 1/20,000th of a second!
• Welding / Grinding Modes
• CIGWELD Magnification Lens Compatibility
• Replaceable 2x CR2450 Batteries (With Solar Assist)
• Viewing Area of 98 x 55 mm
• Conditional 2 Year Limited Warranty
• Viewing Area Dimensions : 98 x 55 mm
• Filter Lens Dimensions : 120 x 100 x 18 mm
• On/Off Control : Automatic
• Operating Temperature : -5C to 55C
• Power Supplies : Solar Cells/Battery Back Up
• Reaction Time : 1/20,000s
• Sensors : 4 Optical Sensors
• Shade : Variable 9-13
• Weight : 470g
Conditional 2 Year Limited Warranty