• The new Chicago Pneumatic CP7732 is an ultra-compact and powerful ½’’ metal impact wrench.
• At only 4.4" long (112 mm), this stubby impact wrench is ideal for very restricted areas, like transmission and engine work. Since this tool is shorter than your hand, anywhere your hand can fit, so can the CP7732!
• Small but also powerful, the CP7732 1/2" stubby impact offers excellent power-to-weight ratio: 450 ft.-lbs.(610 Nm) of torque, but weighing only 2.9 lbs.(1.3 kg).
• Unique to this tool is the ability to quickly change this tool to be operated by a left or right handed mechanic. Additionally, CP7732 user-friendly features include a one hand operation trigger with 3 position settings in forward and reverse.
• It is a must have in every mechanics tool box to easily work in tight spaces that are unreachable with a standard ½ impact wrench!
• Easy to use
• Ultra compact
• Best power to weight ratio: 450 ft-lbs-610 Nm
• 3 setting positions
• Length: 4.4'' = 112 mm as can size
• Steel front cover & Aluminium body
• One hand operation forward – reverse by either left or right handed users
• Handle type: Pistol
• Square drive1/2"
• Working Torque Range (fwd)138-420 Nm102-310
• Maximum Torque (reverse)610 Nm450 ft.lbs
• Free speed9000 rpm
• Net weight1.3 kg2.9 lb
• Length112 mm4.4"
• Side to center2.5 mm1"
• Average air consumption2.4 l/s5 cfm
• Actual air consumption9 l/s19.6 cfm
• Air inlet thread size0.25 "
• Min. hose size10 mm3/8"
• Noise level95 db(A)
• Sound Power106 db(A)
• Vibration α (ISO-28927-2)12.1 m/s²
• Vibration K (ISO-28927-2)4.4 m/s²
• Socket retainer: Friction ring
• Clutch type: Single dog clutch industrial
12 MONTHS WARRANTY