Bosch Compact Rotary Hammer with SDS-Plus # GBH4-28DFR-COMPACT
• Wide range of applications in chiselling and drilling work and when working with a core cutter
• Drills up to 30% faster (25 mm diameter) than other tools in its class
• Low vibration levels of only 12 m/s² for less tiring work due to Bosch Vibration Control
• Extremely robust thanks to aluminium gear box
• Extremely fast changing between SDS-plus and keyless chuck for drilling in wood and metal
• Compact design for perfect handling
• Right-hand/left-hand rotation
• Overload clutch
• Bosch SDS System
• Rated power input: 900 W
• Max. impact energy: 4,2 J
• Impact rate at rated speed: 0 – 3.600 bpm
• Rated speed: 0 – 800 rpm
• Weight: 4,7 kg
• Bit holder: SDS-plus
• Drilling diameter in concrete with hammer drill bits: 6 – 32 mm
• Optimum range of applications in concrete with hammer drill bits: 14 – 25 mm
• Max. drilling diameter in masonry with core cutters: 90 mm
• Max. drilling diameter in steel: 13 mm
• Max. drilling diameter in wood: 32 mm
3 YEAR 'AUSTRALIA WIDE' WARRANTY
Just Tools will honour all warranties as offered by each manufacturer (as per above details)
Please fill in your warranty card or register online if required on the purchase of any product.
All warranty claims can be dealt with at your closest authorised repair agent or dealer.
A copy of your proof of purchase (Tax Invoice) will be required for all warranty claims.
If tools are returned to Just Tools for Warranty claims, the end user is responsible for the freight charge for return of the item, however, once the warranty repair is complete, the items will be dispatched at the cost of Just Tools.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed