• Quality cast iron body with steel screw and handle.
• Made of tough cast iron with replaceable forged steel jaws to grip and keep your workpiece steady.
• This medium duty, compact 125mm Bench Vice is ideal for use in mechanical fitting and training workshops.
• Featuring quick release hardened steel jaws and durable body, manufactured to withstand even the toughest jobs.
• Replaceable hardened steel jaws
• Fused steel handle bends before vice can be overstressed
• Machined steel main screw with rolled thread for wear-resistance and smooth operation
• Fully-machined on all load-bearing surfaces
• Safety stop prevents slide from accidentally separating from body
• Lip on back body guides filings and fragments away from the slide
• Jaw Width: 150mm
• Jaw Opening: 124mm
• Throat Depth: 75mm
• Weight: 22kg
• Carton: 410 x 210 x 210mm