• Ideal for sanding, shaping, filing, sharpening and rust removal applications.
• Also is ideal for efficient dust collection and a cleaner work area.
• This model was designed to replace the older KA293E.
• 13mm sanding belt
• Variable speed for optimal control and finish when sanding wood, metal, ceramic tiles, masonry, plaster and plastic
• Cyclonic action dust canister
• Powerful 350W motor enables optimal stock removal to get the job done quicker
• Narrow arm for fast material removal in confined spaces
• Screw operated belt tracking makes the sander easy to operate and prevents the belt from coming off the rollers during operation.
• Manual belt tracking.
• Power : 350w
• Voltage : 230v
• No load speed : 900 to 1400rpm
• Belt width : 13mm
• Belt dimensions : 451x13mm
• Black & Decker Powerfile
• Cyclonic Action Dust Canister
• 2 x Sanding Belts
2 YEAR 'AUSTRALIA WIDE' WARRANTY
>> Available Power File Belts can be viewed at bottom of this page
Had one of these years ago & was a handy well used item..The new model has a dust collector..but I'd like to see a quick release belt cover, rather than running for a phillips screw driver when the belt slips off to undo 1 screw.
This was a replacement for an old Powerfile that I've had for years. They are a handy tool.
very good tool suits exactly the work I need it for
I recently purchased a Black & Decker power file model KA900E-XE .
These are useful tools for finishing and fine work.
I use it all the time for scrollsawing projects.
I recently purchased a Black & Decker power file model KA900E-XE to replace a still operating model KA293E, I have had for 15+ years.
Functionally both are similar, with the main difference being that the KA900 model has a cyclonic action and cartridge filter for dust removal.
These are useful tools for finishing and fine work although, like belt sanders, care is required to avoid over-sanding timber, especially softwoods.
The user should also be careful not to overload them and to install new belts the correct way round.