• Ideal for sanding, shaping, filing, sharpening and rust removal applications.
• Also is ideal for efficient dust collection and a cleaner work area.
• This model was designed to replace the older KA293E.
• 13mm sanding belt
• Variable speed for optimal control and finish when sanding wood, metal, ceramic tiles, masonry, plaster and plastic
• Cyclonic action dust canister
• Powerful 350W motor enables optimal stock removal to get the job done quicker
• Narrow arm for fast material removal in confined spaces
• Screw operated belt tracking makes the sander easy to operate and prevents the belt from coming off the rollers during operation.
• Manual belt tracking.
• Power : 350w
• Voltage : 230v
• No load speed : 900 to 1400rpm
• Belt width : 13mm
• Belt dimensions : 451x13mm
• Black & Decker Powerfile
• Cyclonic Action Dust Canister
• 2 x Sanding Belts
2 YEAR 'AUSTRALIA WIDE' WARRANTY
Just Tools will honour all warranties as offered by each manufacturer (as per above details)
Please fill in your warranty card or register online if required on the purchase of any product.
All warranty claims can be dealt with at your closest authorised repair agent or dealer.
A copy of your proof of purchase (Tax Invoice) will be required for all warranty claims.
If tools are returned to Just Tools for Warranty claims, the end user is responsible for the freight charge for return of the item, however, once the warranty repair is complete, the items will be dispatched at the cost of Just Tools.
Posted by steve on 6th Mar 2017
I recently purchased a Black & Decker power file model KA900E-XE .
These are useful tools for finishing and fine work.
I use it all the time for scrollsawing projects.
Black & Decker Powerfile KA900E-XE
Posted by David White on 20th Jan 2017
I recently purchased a Black & Decker power file model KA900E-XE to replace a still operating model KA293E, I have had for 15+ years.
Functionally both are similar, with the main difference being that the KA900 model has a cyclonic action and cartridge filter for dust removal.
These are useful tools for finishing and fine work although, like belt sanders, care is required to avoid over-sanding timber, especially softwoods.
The user should also be careful not to overload them and to install new belts the correct way round.