• Works just like a manual lopper but with the power of a chainsaw.
• Scissor action is familiar and safe to use
• Easy oil application
• 550 Watt motor means plenty of power for heavy cutting while maintaining light weight
• Unique and innovative garden tool
• 100mm Cutting capacity tackles jobs manual loppers can't
• Clamping jaws grab and control work for better control and accuracy
• 150mm Bar with full guard - Oregon bar and chain deliver chainsaw cutting performance while guards keep user protected from cutting chain
• Auto tensioning bar is quick and easy
• Dual safety switching means the user keeps both hands on the handles for better control and safety
• Fully enclosed bar and chain
• Powerful motor
• This innovative cutting tool makes light work of small branches up to 4" (100mm).
• Lopper style dual switch handles
• Easy to use all around the garden
• Patented jaws protect user for moving the cutting chain
• Large cutting capacity
• Revolutionary new cutting tool with chainsaw cutting performance in an easy to use and much less intimidating form
• Max Cutting Capacity: 100 Mm
• Motor Type: Universal
• Safety Lock Off Switch: Dual Safety Switching
• Auto Bar Tensioning
• Clamping Jaws
• Weight: 3kg
• Product Type : Lopper
• Power Source : Corded
• Power Rating : 550 W
• Vibration : 2.6 M/S²
• Sound Pressure : 87 Db(A)
• Sound Power : 98 Db(A)
• Spike Bumper : Metal Jaws
• Auto-Oiling : Easy Oil
• Bar Sheath
• Sprocket Nose Wheel
• Pitch : 1/4 "
• Safety Lock Off Switch
• Bar Length : 10 Cm
• Cut Capacity : 10 Cm
• Replacement Chain : A6150-Xj
• Chain Pitch : 1/4 "
• Chain Gauge : 0.05 "
• Chain File : 4 Mm
• No. Of Chain Links : 42
2 Year 'Australia Wide' Warranty
Bought this for my husband he absolutely loves it gives it 10/10
Great tool for popping
After reading the reviews from a number of other web sites I decided to give it a go. The only annoying thing is that every 10 minutes you're supposed to loosen & retighten the 2 screws and add bar oil. I had the Lennox electric saw which I bought but it last about 2 days. This is a great little saw and gets through a lot of work that I have to do on my property. Absolutely fantastic saw and I would definitely recommend buying it. The reason why I bought from Just Tools was if there was a problem with the saw there return prolicy seemed fair even though they were a bit more in price than Australian Amazon.
I bought this saw as a few spotted and iron bark trees fell during the strong wing. I have only used this saw for about 2 days now and at this stage it is well worth buying. Im a women in my mid 60's and chain saw's worry me plus too dangerous to use that is why I bought this saw. Grate for running tall shrubs as well as small tree,